Valve Testing and Repair Services
King Mechanical Specialty provides testing and repair services for most valves and actuators, including Fisher and Masoneilan. Our depth of experience and expertise assures you receive reliable results and quick turn-around on all of your testing and repair needs. King Mechanical Specialty is a single source for repair, testing, parts and new valves.
- Inspection, repair, testing, & documentation of rack & pinion, scotch yoke, diaphragm, linear, & vane actuators.
- Repair, recalibration, and documentation to ASME standards. On-site calibration and in-shop repair and calibration provided using state-of-the-art equipment & procedures by factory authorized service technicians.
- Safety & relief Valve testing to ASME standards.
- Repair of industrial valves.
- OEM valve parts and new valve sales.
- Instrument calibration and certification.
- Pressure gauge, diaphragm seal and capillary assemblies by factory certified technicians.
Eliminate malfunctioning valves from the equation and avoid inefficient plant operations, potential downtime and safety risks.
To learn more about our testing and repair services, call us at (812) 853-8301