Kinetrol Fail-Safe Spring Return Units
Typically 20% through 90° yields extra torque through spring stroke – enables the selection of smaller actuators
Epoxy stove enamel.
Clock type spring steel.
Steel, zinc plated.
Mount Holes Same as matching actuator
Same as matching actuator (except model 01), low pressure combinations & ISO drive versions. See page 51/52 & TD121.
- Lowest Torque Loss
Typically 20% through 90° yields extra torquethrough spring stroke - enables the selection of smaller actuators
- Reliable low stress range clock type spring
- Separate housing for modular assembly, easily retrofitted
- Sealed, non-breathing housing
Protects spring in corrosive environments
- Adjustable pretension for 'balanced' air andspring stroke torques
Various combinations available for balanced /optimised torques at various air pressures
- Keeper plates available to ensure safe handling of pretensioned springs
- Available with ISO/DIN female drive and mounting for models 03-20
- Springs guaranteed against failure for lifetime of actuator
- ATEX Category 1 approved for many models Category 2 for other models
King Mechanical Speciality is an Authorized Distributor of Kinetrol Pnuematic Actuators, Spring Return Units, Positioners and Limit Switch Boxes. We stock a variety of sizes and ship orders same day. Our in-house machine shop can fabricate custom couplers and mounting brackets for mounting to any valve.